This Site is owned and operated by STELLA CUSTOM GLASS HARDWARE INC. (the “Company”), a company incorporated in the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
On the Site all:
- details and product photos are typical and subject to change – please confirm dimensions with the Company prior to relying on them or commencing work
- product information (including, but not limited to suggested glass thickness, glass sizes, applications, loading capacities) is subject to engineer’s approval
- information provided is intended for general guidance and information – please contact us to review your specific project.
Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Company not responsible for any inaccuracies, errors (including typographical errors) or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of the Site or the content. The Site, all content and any of the services included in or available through the Site are provided “as is” and “as available”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied. In addition, the Company makes no representations, warranties or guarantees that the Site will be secure, accessible continuously and without interruption, or error free. You agree that under no circumstance will the Company, its officers or employees be responsible for or liable to you or anyone else for: any content contained on or omitted from the Site; any person’s reliance on any such content, whether or not the content is complete, current or correct; any viruses or defects that may be found to exist in the Site, the consequences of any decision you or any other person takes or fails to take whether or not based on content provided by or resulting from use of the Site.
COPYWRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The entire contents of the Site(including the “feel and look” of the Site) are the exclusive property of the Company, and no part of the Site, including any content downloaded from it, may be copied or reproduced in any way without the written permission of the Company.
However, you may download content or print any pages from this Site for the purposes of proposing, considering or specifying the Company’s products or services for any project, and for any personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any copyright notices.
The links from this Site to other websites are provided for your information and convenience only.
The Company does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website linked from this Site (or any website linking into this Site), including its content and operation. The Company does not review or monitor such links. Some websites may be outside your country and subject to different regulators and rules.
A link from this Site to another website (or a link from another website to this Site) does not constitute a referral, endorsement, approval, advertising, offer or solicitation with respect to such website, its contents, or any products or services advertised or distributed through that website. The Company believes that the links it provides to other publicly accessible websites, web pages, newsgroups, and other sources is legally permissible and consistent with the common, customary expectations of those who make use of the Internet.
APPLICABLE LAW AND OTHER JURISDICTIONS
The Company makes no representation that any information, materials or features, or functions included are appropriate for use in any other jurisdiction. The Site is not directed to any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person’s nationality, residence, citizenship or otherwise) the publication or availability of the Site and its content is contradictory to local laws or regulations.
THE COMPANY’S GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT AND PRODUCT WARRANTIES
1) All products supplied by the Company are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Architects, engineers, installers and building owners should employ the services of a locally registered and suitably qualified engineer to evaluate the Company’s products for your specific project or application. We can provide these services upon request.
2) It is the sole responsibility of the Customer and building owner(s) to determine the suitability of the Company’s products for each intended application. The Customer assumes all risk and liability in connection with the use, or the inability to use any of the Company’s products.
3) All the Company’s products and materials sold are subject to the terms and conditions contained in the Company’s product specifications, publications and quotations. All technical information, statements and recommendations regarding such products are based on tests and examinations believed to be reliable, but the Company neither guarantees nor warrants their accuracy or completeness.
4) To the exclusion of all other remedies, the Company warrants and agrees to replace, or at its sole option, to refund the purchase price of that portion of any product supplied by the Company which is proven upon inspection, within thirty (30) days of the date of receipt, that such product is defective in material or workmanship. No salesperson, agent, employee or representative of the Company has any authority to enlarge or change the terms of the warranty.
5) In no event will the Company be responsible for any special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss, including, without limitation, loss of profits or revenues, economical losses and loss of use, whether statutory or based on theories of contract or tort.
6) There are no other agreements, understandings, representations or warranties, expressed or implied, including any regarding merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no instance will the Company’s liability exceed the invoice value for the goods ordered.